What is it?
This tool lets you control the Adobe XD preview window, and enables you to perform several actions on the window itself.
- Set XD’s Preview Window to be always on top
- Adds a shortcut to Increase/decrease the window size
- Place the Preview Window in Kiosk mode
Two-step set up
- Step one install the automation Software Autohotkey
- Run the provided file sent to you by email
How it works
When the script is running Additional hotkeys will be available to you when you work in Adobe XD
- F9 – Decrease the preview window size proportionately by 5%
- F10 – Increase the preview window size proportionately by 5%
- F11 – Stay On Top – Select XD’s preview window, and click this button to have the preview window always stay on top while you work.
- F12 – Kiosk Mode, Select XD’s preview window and press F12
This is a pay what you like software
- Grid Plus+ Adobe XD Plugin
- The 2 Upcoming Plugins For Free
- Preview Window Controller Tool (Windows)
- The Remove “Copy Of…” Tool (Windows)
- Immediate Tool Release
- Free Updates
- 1 Year of Updates