This script for Adobe XD automatically removes the “Copy of..” added to the file name every time you Save as (Ctrl+Shift+S)
Two-step set up
- Step one install the automation Software Autohotkey
- Run the Copy of.ahk available in the zip file provided to you.
How To Use?
No special action need to be taken, use Adobe XD as usual, When you use Ctrl+Shift+S The script will automatically remove the “Copy of…” addition added to the start of the file name for you.
This tool is part of the “All My Stuff” subscription, that gives you access to my unique plugins, scripts, and tools that I develop and use on a day to day basis.
- Grid Plus+ Adobe XD Plugin
- The 2 Upcoming Plugins For Free
- Preview Window Controller Tool (Windows)
- The Remove “Copy Of…” Tool (Windows)
- Immediate Tool Release
- Free Updates
- 1 Year of Updates